A refined last works with the reinforced top arm of the sensifit, holding your foot comfortably in place, especially moving downhill.
Stability and cushioning
The Advanced Chassis, surrounded by foam cushioning for comfort, connects directly to the sole to stabilize your heel.
Two different types of rubber result in better grip. A patterned area on the heel grabs terrain more aggressively, giving you more control especially on descents.
Light but technical trail shoes. With a waterproof-breathable membrane, they step up to wet conditions. The lugs pattern uses Descent Control technology to keep you upright and stable when you’re moving fast over mixed terrain.
- Uppers are water-resistant fabric with structural synthetic overlays.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out water while allowing exceptional breathability.
- Protective rubber toe caps and slingshot heel straps.
- Padded heel cups wrap your feet for security and comfort.
- Sensifit construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Quick-lace system for rapid on and off, with pockets for tucking laces out of the way.
- Gusseted tongues keep debris out.
- Underfoot chassis adds stability without excess weight.
- Footbeds are Ortholite shaped EVA.
- Midsoles are injected EVA with under-arch shanks to combine cushioning and support.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip rubber.
- Low-profile lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.
Stability and cushioning: The advanced chassis, surrounded by foam cushioning for added comfort, connects directly to the sole to stabilize the heel.